An overview of our products
Using the shipping number you can track your order on www.dhl.de. The number can be found on your order confirmation and online in the 'My account' area under 'My orders'. You may have to enter your zip code on www.dhl.de to track your order.
2. THE ITEM I AM LOOKING FOR IS NOT AVAILABLE IN MY SIZE. WHAT CAN I DO?
This normally mean that the item is sold out at the current time. On the detail page of the fan item, you can request the required size. By clicking the small mail symbol that appears for the size which is not available, you will receive a notification from us by email as soon as the item is back in stock. Should you like to know when the item will be back in stock, we recommend getting in touch with by phone at 0214 5000 1904 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. WHY ARE THERE ITEMS IN THE CATALOGUE WHICH ARE NOT AVAILABLE?
On the whole that should not occur. Normally we have all fan items in stock when the catalogue appears. It may, however, occur now and then that the suppliers postpone the delivery date. In such a case we would ask you to bare with us. Another reason such an occurrence may be that the item present in the catalogue may be sold out already.
Should you require specific information, please get in touch by telephone at 0214 5000 1904 or by email at email@example.com.
4. I WOULD LIKE TO EXCHANGE A CUSTOMISED JERSEY?
As much as we would like to, it is not possible to exchange customised jerseys as all such orders are produced according to your specific wishes. This makes such jersey impossible to cancel or exchange.
We have compiled all the sizes for men, women and children here. Just browse your way around and you will be sure to find the right size. When selecting your size, please take into account that the JAKO items have an athletic cut.
Children aged between 6 and 14 receive all-round care from our professional coaches in the Bayer 04 Soccer School. Breakfast, lunch and drinks are included. Children in the Soccer School can look forward to two training sessions per day as well as a Werkself home match. In addition, we provide the children with personalised Bayer 04 training gear from JAKO (including tops, shorts, socks and a water bottle).
2. HOW CAN I REGISTER MY CHILD FOR THE SOCCER SCHOOL?
You can register your child without any hassle online in the Bayer 04 Webshop at [LINK]. Should you have any question about the online registration, please get in touch by telephone at 0214 5000 1904 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. I MADE AN ERROR WITH THE DATES. CAN I CANCEL THE REGISTRATION?
If you make a mistake with the dates, we will find a solution. Please get in touch by telephone at 0214 5000 1904 or by email at email@example.com.
4. MY CHILD HAS RECEIVED THEIR MATCH TICKETS FOR THE SOCCER SCHOOL. I WOULD, HOWEVER, LIKE TO ORDER FURTHER TICKETS. WHAT OPTIONS DO I HAVE SO WE CAN SIT TOGETHER IN THE BAYARENA?
You can get additional tickets for the block your child has already received free tickets for. The Bayer 04 Soccer School team will get in touch with you about 10 ten days prior to the camp and provide you with some final details. You will then be told for which match the free tickets are and have the option of ordering further tickets online or by telephone at 0214 5000 1904. Please note: unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that your tickets will be in direct proximity to free ticket seats.
5. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION. WHO SHOULD I CONTACT?
Please get in touch by telephone at 0214 5000 1904 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will look into the matter and find out what is happening.
You will find all the information about our Football Camps here. In Leverkusen we offer camps in spring, summer, autumn. We also offer mobile Football Camps in numerous other places. Why not take a look at our large selection on Football Camps and you will be sure to find the right one for you.
1. What is the Bayer 04 Club?Our Bayer 04 Clubs provide you with the opportunity to act on your undying love for Bayer 04 – whether you have a season ticket, are a young fan or an interested football supporter. We party together at large-scale Club Parties and you will find a host of interesting information on the exclusive club.bayer04.de webpages about Bayer 04.
2. I would like to become a Bayer 04 Club member. How can I register?Great that you want to join the Bayer 04 Family! That is a easy as can be: go to the Onlineshop on www.bayer04.de and select the appropriate Bayer 04 Club . Just click 'Membership' and enter your personal data.
It is, of course, also possible to register in one of our Fanshops or by phone at 0214 5000 1904. On match days you can find us at the Clubmobil (Bismarckstraße, in front of Block B4). At away matches you can find us in the respective guest block.
3. What are the benefits of being a Bayer 04 Club member?The Bayer 04 Club membership is worth it for you in multiple ways. As a welcome gift you will receive 2 free tickets for a home match in the Bundesliga. In addition, as a member you'll have the opportunity to purchase tickets in advance ticket sales before the general public. This is a benefit which is particularly valuable when it come to top matches such as matches versus Bayern München oder Borussia Dortmund.
Last but by no means least, you will receive twice as many Fanmiles for our bonus programme along with the Werks11 magazine delivered to your door free of charge. To round off our offer, we also provide interesting event such as away trips for all ages.
4. How can I cancel my membership?
To cancel your membership you have to give notice in writing 3 months prior to the expiration of the membership year. Generally it can be said, that a membership is automatically extended by one more year if the membership continues for longer than that year. Of course, we would be very please if re-considered cancelling your membership and remained part of the Bayer 04 Family!
5. I am a new club member and have received 2 free tickets for a home match. Unfortunately, I cannot attend this match. Is there any way to swap these tickets for another match?Free tickets cannot be swapped for tickets to another match. A set amount of free tickets is allotted to each match. For that reason we do not have any flexibility in terms of swapping. You are, however, free to give the tickets to your friends or acquaintances. It may be the perfect opportunity to make someone you know very happy.
6. Do I get a discount as a Bayer 04 Club member when buying fan merch?We no longer offer the 10% membership discount for fan merch. We do, however, offer our bonus programme and the Fanmiles. Whenever you order fan merch as a Bayer 04 Club member, you receive twice as many Fanmiles. In that way you can grab bonus items such as match-worn jerseys.
For further information about our Fanmiles programme please go to: https://www.fanmiles.com/DE/de/partners/bayer04volltreffer/.
7. My bank details for the membership fee have changed. How can I update them?That's as easy as can be: you can update your bank details by going to 'My account' under 'My payment methods'. You can also do so by telephone at 0214 5000 1904.
8. Can I use all the benefits of the Bayer 04 Club membership immediately after joining?Having submitted you membership application, it may take up to 5 working days until your membership is active. As soon as you receive the Welcome Package, there is no stopping you. If you would like to take advantage of advance ticket sales for a particularly popular match (e.g. versus Bayern München), your membership must have been filed by a certain date in order to avail of the pre-emptive purchase.
No problem! You have the possibility to get comprehensive information and the various Bayer 04 Clubs here. Just browse your way around the details pages for the Lions Club, Teens 04, Bayer 04 Club and the Silver Lions. We offer appealing memberships options for each and every age group.
Quite a few!
- Track your order step-by-step
- Save various addresses and order faster and easier than ever before.
- Manage your payment methods and you Newsletter subscription.
- Create your very own wish list.
- Link to your Fanmiles account and automatically collect Fanmiles.
To order tickets for the BayArena Tour and matches please click here.
- Credit card
- Cash on delivery
Payment by PayPal: At the time of the order
Payment by debit: Within
Payment by C.O.D.: Cash payment to the delivery person.
- Going to the stadium
- Your purchases with us
- Reading the Fanmiles Newsletter
- Answering quiz questions
- Link your existing Bayer 04 account with the Fanmiles. To do so, go to 'My account' where you will find the box 'Fanmiles-ID' as part of your personal data.
- Click 'Link my Fanmiles account' and we will forward you to the Fanmiles website. Please follow the instructions 'Create an account” .
Immediately you will have two advantages when you link with the Fanmiles: you will receive 500 Fanmiles for your registration and the Fanmiles for your purchases are automatically recorded.
- In the Onlineshop: for fan items you receive 15 Fanmiles per Euro. As a club member you even get 30 Fanmiles per Euro.
- In the Fanshop: for your on-site purchase you receive 10 Fanmiles per Euro and as a club member you receive 20 Fanmiles per Euro.-
In addition, we always offer 5 'Perfect Shots of the Month'. For such fan merch you can collect a whopping 75 Fanmiles per Euro.
- Package A match: 250 Fanmiles per ticket and match
- Package B match: 500 Fanmiles per ticket and match
- Package C match: 1000 Fanmiles per ticket and match
Fanmiles with the season ticket:
The code consists of the season ticket and your membership number. If you received your season ticket from someone else, it is necessary to enter their membership number.
Fanmiles with the day ticket:
You can find a code on each ticket on the bottom left.